Wednesday 13 November 2019

My Media Attribution Project!

We have been learning about different kinds of media. The media I like using to learn new information is the explore tool, which can make your life so much easier to apply images, websites and more to your slides or any other format to make it cooler! I enjoyed the fact that it was about animals and the wild life as I really like animals! I found it challenging to do my owl drawing but it worked out in the end. My digital learning object shows video collages, images and a website with facts about my option of an animal, which was an Owl/Snowy Owl. Next time I wouldn't change anything! Thank you for looking at my post! Here's my project! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella this is Lucy from Kaniere School. I like it that you talked about the different type of owls. How did you find out the different types of owls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.